Vol. 30 Nbr. 3, June 2002
> SIGN UP FREE
- M. Cherif Bassiouni.
- World War I: "the war to end all wars" and the birth of a handicapped international criminal justice system.
- Recent developments in European Union securities law.
- The human rights approach to peace in Sierra Leone: the analysis of the peace process and human rights enforcement in a civil war situation.
- The unfinished "criminal procedure revolution" of post-democratization South Korea.
- Corporate groups and strategic alliances: new reform instruments to the Chinese.
- The 2002 Johannesburg World Summit on sustainable development: International Environmental Law collides with reality, turning Jo'burg into "joke'burg".