Vol. 28 Nbr. 1, December 1999
> SIGN UP FREE
- A tribute to Myres S. Mcdougal.
- Tobacco, global public health, and non-governmental organizations: an eminent pandemic or just another legal product?
- Radioactive waste and Russia's Northern Fleet: sinking the principles of international environmental law.
- The duty of "reasonable care" under the Customs Modernization Act of 1993.
- Hong Kong's 1997 transition: U.N. enforcement mechanisms to guarantee Hong Kong's human rights will endure after the transition.