Vol. 27 Nbr. 4, September 1999
> SIGN UP FREE
- VT4 Ltd. v. Vlaamse Gemeenschap: Court of Justice ruling heralds new age of European broadcast and advertising deregulation.
- The European Court of Justice: an active enforcer of freedom, or a passive player in the EC game?
- Kremzow v. Republik Osterreich: A case for excluding human rights issues from the jurisdiction of the European Court of Justice.
- Job Centre: the ongoing demise of public monopolies in Europe.
- Diversity and the European Union: Grant v. SWT, the Treaty of Amsterdam, and the free movement of persons.
- Article 177 references to the European Court.
- Parfums Christian Dior SA v. Evora BV.
- The European Union's legal integration: a case study of living up to the Denver Summit of Eight.
- Studies in Legal Systems: Mixed and Mixing.