Nbr. 2001, June 2001
> SIGN UP FREE
- Young enough to die? Executing juvenile offenders in violation of international law.
- International protection of genetic information: the progression of the Human Genome Project and the current framework of human rights doctrines.
- The regulation of cross-border public offerings of securities in the European Union: present and future.
- The individual as beneficiary of state immunity: problems of the attribution of ultra vires conduct.
- The Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union: between political symbolism and legal realism.
- Self-determination and secession under international law.