Vol. 75 Nbr. 5, October 2019
> SIGN UP FREE
- The 99.9% Rule: Founded in 1944, NDTA will be celebrating its 75th Anniversary in 2019. To commemorate this milestone event, we will be publishing a series of articles selected from our archives that will highlight important events in our Association's history.
- It's Fall Meeting Time.
- Technology Through the Lens of Warfighting Readiness.
- Being in More Places at Once Calls for Both Large and Small Platforms: Expeditionary Fast Transport Can Provide Logistics Support at the End of the Supply Chain.
- People Are Our Strategic Advantage.
- The Supply Chain Outlook, Innovation and Challenges, and Implications for Military Transportation.
- Data Driven: How Crowley's Innovative Technology Moves the Defense Supply Chain.
- 2019 NDTA AWARDS.
- The Future of NDTA: As NDTA celebrates and reflects on the past 75 years, it's important to also consider what the future will bring for the organization and its members. To that end, we have asked several members and friends of the association to tell us, 'what do you think the next 75 years will be like for NDTA?'.
- Bridging the Gap Between Travel Buyers and Travelers.
- Highlights from Transportation Academy.
- HONOR ROLL OFSUSTAINING MEMBERS AND REGIONAL PATRONS: ALL OF THESE FIRMS SUPPORT THE PURPOSES AND OBJECTIVES OF NDTA.