Vol. 73 Nbr. 2, April 2017
> SIGN UP FREE
- ATRI posts new truck parking studies.
- Congressional blacklisting repeal.
- State Patrol, NE Trucking Association, launch trooper in a truck program.
- Wild Washington.
- GovTravels Symposium returns for a second year.
- Government travel sits on the cusp of technological, regulatory change.
- Government executives discuss approaches to travel.
- Infrastructure and the future of Amtrak.
- The US Open Skies debate.
- Exploring virtual reality in the enterprise.
- The challenge of attracting young talent to the Department of Defense.
- Chairman's circle.
- Honor roll of sustaining members and regional patrons: all of these firms support the purposes and objectives of NDTA.
- Hacked Again.