Vol. 84 Nbr. 3, July 2017
> SIGN UP FREE
- Busting the Black Box: Big Data, Employment and Privacy.
- Connected Cars and Automated Driving: Privacy Challenges on Wheels.
- Did You Really Send It? Email Evidence in Litigation and Arbitration in Argentina.
- EU Data Protection and the Conflict of Laws: The Usual "Bag of Tricks" or a Fight Against the Evasion of the Law?
- Follow the Audit Trail: The Impact of Metadata in Litigation.
- Privacy Project V Foreword.
- Shots Fired - A Rational Assessment of Mass Shootings, The Alleged Participation of the Mentally Ill, and an Impaired Right of Privacy.
- Standing in the Midst of a Data Breach Class Action.
- The Era of the Internet of Things: Can Product Liability Laws Keep Up?
- The French Blocking Statute and Cross-Border Discovery.
- Zones of Privacy: How Private?