Vol. 83 Nbr. 4, October - October 2016
- President's page.
- Save the date.
- Editor's page.
- IADC tenets of professionalism.
- The use of computer-generated animations and simulations at trial.
- A brief overview of recent Supreme Court precedent - keeping foreign litigation at bay.
- The global harmonization of trade secret law: the convergence of protections for trade secret information in the United States and European Union.
- Causation in Canada revisited: material contribution to risk and the impact of Clements (Litigation Guardian of) v. Clements.
- Electronic health records: the future of standard of care?
- The EU blue card.
- Independence day.
- Lead in the water: the Flint water crisis.
- IADC amicus brief program.
- In the Supreme Court of the United States.