Vol. 83 Nbr. 3, July - July 2016
- President's page.
- Editor's page.
- IADC tenets of professionalism.
- Calendar of meetings.
- The proportionality principle after the 2015 amendments.
- The new normal: international litigation and its implications for trial lawyers.
- The any exposure theory round III: an update on the state of the case law 2012-2016.
- Crumb rubber turf wars: the synthetic turf fields investigation.
- What's new in immigration? A few thoughts for 2016.
- Understanding the Defend Trade Secrets Act of 2016: "we're not in state court anymore".
- The number of "occurrences" dilemma.
- IADC amicus brief program.
- In the Supreme Court of the United States Spokeo, Inc., petitioner, v. Thomas Robins, individually and on behalf of all others similarly situated, respondent.
- In the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit Cogent Communications, Inc., petitioner, v. Joan Ambrosio, et al., respondent.
- In The Supreme Court of the United States Exxon Mobil Corporation and Exxonmobil Oil Corporation, petitioners, v. State o New Hampshire, respondent.
- In The Supreme Court of the State of California Michael Williams, an individual, plaintiff and appellant, v. Superior Court of California for the County of Los Angeles, respondent.