Vol. 83 Nbr. 2, April 2016
> SIGN UP FREE
- Focus on being good world citizens.
- Editor's page.
- IADC tenets of professionalism.
- Calendar of meetings.
- Don't get thrown out on your derriere: common mistakes in establishing federal subject-matter jurisdiction.
- We've only just begun: determining who pays after the approval of the NFL concussion settlement.
- No cents in doing it again: the importance of disclosing insurance coverage at discovery.
- ERISA breach of fiduciary duty: shifting the burden of proving causation to the defendant.
- DOJ's Yates memorandum: focus enforcement efforts on individuals.
- Vacating arbitration awards due to "evident partiality" under the federal Arbitration Act.
- Thinking outside the box: a review of innovations in trial practice.
- On Petition for a Writ of Certiorari to the United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit.