Vol. 82 Nbr. 3, July - July 2015
- President-elect's page the IADC 20/20 vision.
- Editor's page.
- IADC tenets of professionalism.
- Calendar of meetings.
- Confronting the meta-problems of democracy.
- Employee class actions four years after WalMart v. Dukes.
- Are you defending your clients where they don't belong? Corporate defendants' new potent defense is personal (jurisdiction, that is).
- Taking the 'product' out of product liability: litigation risks and business implications of innovator and co-promoter liability.
- Towards a synthesis of judicial perspectives on technology-assisted review.
- Use and abuse of 'historical experts' in toxic tort cases.
- Self-driving technology and autonomous vehicles: a whole new world for potential product liability discussion.
- Location, location, location: drafting enforceable forum-selection clauses under Atlantic Marine.
- IADC amicus brief program.
- Jupiter Medical Center, Inc., Petitioner, v. Visiting Nurse Association of Florida, Inc., Respondent.