Vol. 82 Nbr. 2, April - April 2015
> SIGN UP FREE
- The IADC global connection - a 95-year-old evolves.
- Editor's page.
- Calendar of meetings.
- Proving the negative: on the admissibility of the lack of prior accidents in a products liability case.
- Hackers' bazaar: the markets for cybercrime tools and stolen data.
- Recovery of future medical expenses for novel treatment.
- Removal of class actions: what danger lurks in Shady Grove.
- "I'm sorry" as evidence? Why the Federal Rules of Evidence should include a new specialized relevance rule to protect physicians.
- Alternative approaches to alternative design: understanding the reasonable alternative design requirement and its different applications.
- Cybersecurity: the continuing evolution of insurance and ethics.
- Is the wait almost over? The insurance industry watches as the U.S. Supreme Court finally considers whether the Fair Housing Act allows claims for discriminatory impact.
- IADC amicus brief program.
- Statement of interest of amici curiae.
- Summary of argument.