Vol. 81 Nbr. 4, October 2014
> SIGN UP FREE
- IADC global connection: for law, for life.
- Editor's page.
- IADC Tenets of professionalism.
- Calendar of meetings.
- 'Tomorrow's Lawyers'.
- The teacher becomes student: what law professors can learn from the legal profession.
- Becoming masters of the universe: the how to's of multi-jurisdictional product liability litigation.
- Surprise! How can insights from other high-pressure occupations help legal professionals better handle unexpected events?
- Liability of insurance agents and brokers to third-party non-clients and recent developments.
- Who resolves class arbitrability?
- Online mediations: advantages and pitfalls of new and evolving technologies and why we should embrace them.
- IADC Amicus Brief Program.
- Interests of amici curiae.