Vol. 79 Nbr. 1, January 2012
- Change for whose sake.
- IADC tenets of professionalism.
- Calendar of meetings.
- Environmental prosecutions: criminal liability without mens rea and exposure under the responsible corporate officer doctrine.
- Federal multidistrict litigation: background, basics, global settlements, and bellwether trials.
- The ADA Amendments Act of 2008: practical implications for employers in 2012 and beyond.
- Legal professional privilege: comparing different approaches within the United States and the European Union.
- Where do I fit in? Citizenship claims and the s. 1332 diversity statute in Underwriters at Lloyd's v. Osting-Schwinn.
- Discoverable or not: whether reinsurance agreements and communications are discoverable in federal courts.
- Deconstructing subdivision bonds.
- Mediation as malpractice? The effect of California mediation confidentiality statutes.
- Insider trading regulations in Taiwan: a remark on recent developments.
- Reviewing the law reviews.