Vol. 76 Nbr. 2, April 2009
> SIGN UP FREE
- Client vs. self.
- Utilizing statutory defenses for potential product liability claims.
- The rise and fall of options backdating: from executive windfall to executive pitfall.
- Limiting manufacturers' duty to warn: the sophisticated user and purchaser doctrines.
- A review of state law modifying the collateral source rule: seeking greater fairness in economic damages awards.
- What you need to know to successfully depose a foreign witness or obtain written evidence under the Hague Evidence Convention.
- The lawyer as counselor.
- Judicial review of class certification applications - the compelling case for a merits-based gate-keeper analysis.
- HIPAA Security Rule compliance reviews on the horizon.
- Reviewing the law reviews.