Vol. 74 Nbr. 2, April 2007
- Excitement for the future.
- Calendar of legal organization meetings.
- IADC tenets of professionalism.
- Endocrine disrupters: the potential cloud of manufacturer toxic tort liability.
- Preemption in products liability cases: an analysis of federal product preemption under FIFRA and Bates v. Dow Agrosciences.
- Thinking locally, suing globally: the international frontiers of mass tort litigation in Australia.
- Lead paint: mass tort litigation and public nuisance trends in America.
- Ethical considerations within the tripartite relationship of insurance law - who is the real client?
- Conning the IADC newsletters.
- Look who's talking now: juror questions to witnesses.
- Complying with SEC filing requirements: do you risk waiving a privilege.
- Reviewing the law reviews.