Vol. 67 Nbr. 4, October 2000
> SIGN UP FREE
- President's Page.
- International Association of Defense Counsel Tenets of Professionalism.
- U.S. Postal Service Statement of Ownership, Management and Circulation (required by 39 U.S.C. 3685).
- Defense news.
- The interstate practice of law: are you crossing the line?
- Legal practice in Australia: from MDPs to incorporation.
- New U.S. tort litigation: to go warily where no one has gone before.
- Ethically representing thousands of plaintiffs: conflict problems in mass toxic harm cases.
- Use of human epidemiology studies in proving causation.
- Expanded grounds for judicial review of employment arbitration awards.
- Abuse of power: disregarding traditional legal principles to invalidate tort reform.
- Ghost of Pennzoil-Texaco: hidden risks of arguing alternative damages.
- Current Decisions.
- Conning the IADC Newsletters.
- Reviewing the Law Reviews.