Vol. 66 Nbr. 4, October 1999
> SIGN UP FREE
- President's Page.
- Defense news.
- Multidisciplinary practice: is it the wave of the future, or only a ripple?
- Looking to the Millennium: will the tripartite relationship survive?
- The World Wide Web and the new world of litigation: a basic introduction.
- Reel to real: should you believe what you see?
- Daubert, doctors and differential diagnosis: treating medical causation testimony as evidence.
- Hazards of expert witnesses: disclosing work product and limiting testimony.
- Use of forensic economists in commercial litigation: a defense perspective.
- Defending your client's choice of forum: careful focus and precise drafting pay off.
- Of mice and men.
- Current Decisions.
- Conning the IADC Newsletters.