Vol. 30 Nbr. 5, October 2011
- What's new in speech technology.
- New kids on the contact center block.
- What contact centers can learn from behavioral science.
- Prioritize off-phone work with a call center agent to-do list.
- Looking beyond the technology: critical considerations when developing the channel.
- Soffront brings new ease of Use, flexibility to CRM.
- Sales mobility: what your sales reps and customers need.
- Autonomy helps companies realize the value of unstructured data.
- IP contact centers, the cloud & social media form holistic customer interaction solutions.
- Artificial intelligence in customer service.
- CRM for small fry: SMBs get hooked on customer relationship management.
- Bringing multi-channel communications, social networking, into the call center.
- Empower your contact center and your customers through multi-channel communications.
- CIS congratulates TMC labs Innovation Awards Winners.
- Cloud-based communications: trends, benefits and drivers.
- Bring it on home.