Vol. 30 Nbr. 4, September 2011
> SIGN UP FREE
- Latest trends in speech technology.
- Is it time to cut down the IVR tree?
- Opening the back office/contact center door.
- Keeping universal agents universal: effective time management for the multi-channel environment.
- Avaya's new aura contact center 6.2, Aura Experience Portal integrates channels.
- The home agent handshake.
- Continuing the service.
- Every minute counts: are you getting the most out of your Web-generated leads?
- Q&A on analytics with CSI's Rich Marcia.
- 2011 customer interaction solutions TMC labs innovation awards.
- The social alphabet: what you need to know about social media as the ultimate communication channel.
- Cleaning off telemarketing's tarnish.