Vol. 30 Nbr. 13, July 2012
- Oracle president Hurd says new customer experience revolution is coming.
- The dawn of the call center industry: and a brief biography of the industry founder, Nadji Tehrani.
- Like sands through the hourglass ...
- In retrospect: the history and advancement of the contact center and the customer experience.
- Five call center technologies no one foresaw 30 years ago.
- CRM: yesterday, today and tomorrow.
- The evolution of self service.
- Comptel Corp.
- Interactive Intelligence Group Inc.
- Verizon Enterprise Solutions.
- The history of support services: and the new requirement for collaborative workflow.
- CIS, TMC announce Speech Technology Excellence Award winners.
- Ask the expert: remote agents.
- InfoCision shares 30 years of call center wisdom.
- Hello, good people.