Vol. 30 Nbr. 12, June 2012
> SIGN UP FREE
- GM to Facebook: your ads don't work.
- How to make your customers want to schedule service appointments.
- Big time: IBM expands efforts in big data, analytics.
- Employing creative ways to enhance recruitment and retention.
- What's new in social CRM: Aegis, HP bring new solutions to market.
- Retail case study: social media creates a stream of new opportunity.
- Ergonomics in the contact center: interior Concepts offers guidance on reducing worker fatigue, increasing productivity.
- IVR tips and trends.
- call center headsets: why these tools are the no. 1 factor in creating good contact center work environments.
- MonaVie smile: health and wellness distributor realizes $500k in savings using ShoreTel.
- Interactive Intelligence Group Inc.
- The U.S. federal trade commission.
- First contact resolution in a multi-channel world.
- How to drive improvement through automation.
- CIS, TMC announce IP Contact Center Pioneer Award winners.
- Hosted contact center solutions: setting the record straight.
- E-mail marketing, optimized: the case for outsourcing your solution.
- Smartphones change the face of customer interaction.