Vol. 30 Nbr. 10, April 2012
> SIGN UP FREE
- Vocalocity: one cloud provider's path to growth.
- Being something special to your customers.
- 2012 - The year the contact center dies.
- How mobile is impacting customer interactions, and how companies can respond.
- Leveraging mobile apps for call center efficiency.
- Industry veteran Genesys has new beginning.
- Invodo promotes the power of video in Customer Interaction Solutions.
- Next Generation 911 a unique vertical for unified communications.
- Avatars, training bring new twist to outsourced call center solutions.
- Accenture (www.accenture.com).
- Aspect (www.aspect.com).
- Idomoo Ltd.
- Spanlink Communications (www.spanlink.com),.
- VMware Inc.
- zeacom (www.zeacom),.
- Home agent programs are a 'win-win'.
- Driving performance with technology to engage and train the agent.
- How to use customer Lifecycle analysis to build loyalty.
- BroadVision expands enterprise social networking solution.
- Customer Interaction Solutions 27th annual top 50 inbound teleservices agencies ranking.
- Inbound - domestic.
- Inbound - international.
- A realistic look at social media and the contact center.
- New rules.