Vol. 30 Nbr. 1, June 2011
> SIGN UP FREE
- Will contact centers boost U.S. employment again?
- Tweeting isn't just for birds: one hundred and forty characters. One tweet. Such a small space, yet one that has become powerful beyond its size. What can you accomplish in just a few words?
- A peek at the new Customer Interaction Center (CIC) version 4.0: contact centers are looking for ways to better serve their customers over multiple channels while increasing productivity without high costs.
- Knowlagent on productivity: contact centers are under the gun in today's slow economy to do more/with less and boost productivity. Matt McConnell, president and CEO of knowlagent (www.knowlagent.com) had these questions posed to him on contact center productivity trends, issues and solutions.
- SugarCRM, Syntellect add offerings, grow businesses.
- Acqueon technologies (www.acqueon.com).
- Callminer (www.callminer.com).
- Cincom (www.cincom.com).
- Consona (www.consona.com).
- Drishti-Soft (www.drishti-soft.com).
- Indosoft (www.indosoft.com).
- IVR Technology Group (www.ivrtechgroup.com).
- M5 networks (www.m5.net).
- Maximizer Software (www.maximizer.com).
- Mindshare technologies (www.mshare.net).
- West (www.west.com).
- Xorcom (www.xorcom.com).
- Zylog Systems Ltd.
- Does your customer service need an upgrade?: how innovative technology and training can help you exceed customer expectations.
- Anytime, anywhere any channel support.
- The IP switch: in buying voice services contact centers are gradually switching from PSTN/TDM to Internet Protocol (IP), most commonly using session initiation protocol (SIP) or SIP trunking. The day that PSTN's copper-intensive hardware will join cordboards and electro-mechanical switches as museum pieces is not too distant.
- Cisco and interactive intelligence: the value of a combined solution for enterprise IP telephony and customer care.
- Finding productivity opportunities: every organization has the same goal, which is doing more with the same, or less such as boosting productivity. The pressure to reach that objective is intensified when the economy is slow and resources are tight.
- ExtremeTix's well-timed disaster response: business continuity/disaster recovery (BC/DR) is about staying in operations during and after disasters and to rebound from them. Effective BC/DR strategies require having, knowing how to use and actually applying the right methods and tools, and the ability to adapt on the fly as situations change.
- Improving productivity via simplified self-service authentication.
- In hiring, to avoid 'big brother' quit being 'nasty sister': 'In order to be prepared to complete our online pre-screen questionnaire and application you will need your address history for the past seven years ... '.