Vol. 41 Nbr. 6, December - December 2014
> SIGN UP FREE
- Scripture for Christ's time: reading Year B.
- Rethinking the gospel of mark: resurrection narrative as epic.
- Apocalyptic hues in the eschatological rainbow arcing over the final lessons of the church year.
- The Christology of Israel's Psalter.
- Speaking Gods language: the 'word of life' in 1 John 1:1-2:2.
- Reading James in Oslo: reflections on text, mission, and preaching.
- Multivalent readings of multivalent texts: 1 Samuel 10:27 and the problem of textual variants in the interpretation of scripture.
- Disturbing Divine Behavior: Troubling Old Testament Images of God.
- Empowering Couples: A Narrative Approach to Spiritual Care.
- From the Big Bang to God: Our Awe-Inspiring Journey of Evolution.
- What Christianity Is Not: An Exercise in 'Negative' Theology.
- Paul's Letter to the Romans: A Commentary.
- The Bible's Yes to Same-Sex Marriage: An Evangelical's Change of Heart.
- Ethics: A Liberative Approach.
- Mediating Faith: Faith Formation in a Trans-media Era.
- Mercy: The Essence of the Gospel and the Key to Christian Life.
- The Sistine Chapel: A Biblical Tour.
- Old Testament Pseudepigrapha: More Noncanonical Scriptures.
- The Hymns of Saint Luke: Lyricism and Narrative in Luke 1-2.
- The Prophet Jesus and the Renewal of Israel: Moving Beyond a Diversionary Debate.
- Changing seasons.