Vol. 41 Nbr. 5, October - October 2014
> SIGN UP FREE
- 500th anniversary of the reformation: Lutheran identity and practice.
- Coming of age as (a) Lutheran.
- Lutheran preachers and the third use of the law: a homiletical approach to overcome the impasse.
- "It shall not return to me empty" (Isaiah 55:11): interpreting scripture in Christ for proclamation.
- On preaching the need for repentance.
- How Israel Became a People.
- Revisiting the Corruption of the New Testament.
- Church and Ethical Responsibility in the Midst of World Economy: Greed, Dominion, and Justice.
- Members are Ministers: The Vocation of All Believers.
- Charity: The Place of the Poor in the Biblical Tradition.
- Faith in the Public Square.
- Dietrich Bonhoeffer Works Volume 11: Ecumenical, Academic, and Pastoral Work, 1931-1932.
- John, Jesus, and the Renewal of Israel.
- Didache: The Teaching of the Twelve Apostles.
- Muhlenberg's Ministerium, Ben Franklins Deism, and the Churches of the Twenty-First Century.
- The Oral Gospel Tradition.
- Look around you.
- First Sunday of Advent: November 30, 2014.
- Second Sunday of Advent: December 7, 2014.
- Third Sunday of Advent: December 14, 2014.
- Fourth Sunday of Advent: December 21, 2014.
- Nativity of Our Lord: December 25, 2014.
- Second Sunday after Christmas: January 4, 2015.
- Baptism of Our Lord: January 11, 2015.
- Second Sunday after the Epiphany: January 18, 2015.
- Third Sunday after the Epiphany: January 25, 2015.