Vol. 41 Nbr. 4, August 2014
> SIGN UP FREE
- Theological education that is abundant, bold, and connected.
- Honoring Phyllis Anderson.
- Diversity in theological education and the life of the church.
- The connectedness of ecclesial formation.
- For the sake of liberating wisdom: the near-future of theological education.
- A haunting contradiction, hope, and moral-spiritual power.
- Holy faces, public places: transgressing and treasuring.
- Welcome to the club! Phyllis Anderson at Wartburg Theological Seminary.
- Called to Lead: Paul's Letters to Timothy for a New Day.
- Experiencing God in a Time of Crisis.
- Bonheoffer: A Brief Overview of the Life and Writings of Dietrich Bonheoffer.
- Fundamentals of New Testament Greek.
- Gospel Writing: A Canonical Perspective.
- Is Scripture Still Holy? Coming of Age with the New Testament.
- Making Sense of Sex: Attitudes toward Sexuality in Early Jewish and Christian Literature.
- Dynamic Oneness.
- Models of Atonement: Speaking about Salvation in a Scientific World.
- Baptism in the Spirit: Luke-Acts and the Dunn Debate.
- Sacred Word, Broken Word: Biblical Authority and the Dark Side of Scripture.
- This our hymn of grateful praise.