Vol. 41 Nbr. 3, June 2014
> SIGN UP FREE
- The Book of Faith Initiative: reflecting, engaging, furthering.
- Book of Faith: retrospective and prospective.
- A perspective on the establishment of the Book of Faith Initiative.
- Biblical fluency: living under God's influence.
- From resolution to reality: a Synod's engagement with the Book of Faith Initiative.
- Our Book of Faith: God's invitation to God's mission in the world.
- Story matters: one congregation's perspective.
- Fruits of engagement: a congregation's encounter with the Book of Faith Initiative.
- Scripture and life in Kuala Lumpur.
- No Ordinary Men: Dietrich Bonhoeffer and Hans von Dohnanyi--Resisters against Hitler in Church and State.
- The Kraus Project: Essays by Karl Kraus.
- The Mark of the Sacred (Cultural Memory in the Present).
- The New Jim Crow: Mass Incarceration in the Age of Colorblindness.
- Job 1-21: Interpretation and Commentary.
- A Commentary on the Psalms. Volume 1 (1-41) and Volume 2 (42-89).
- Stones and Stories: An Introduction to Archaeology and the Bible.
- The Early Luther: Stages in a Reformation Reorientation.
- Themes and Transformations in Old Testament Prophecy.
- A season for considering power.
- Eighth Sunday after Pentecost--Sixteenth Sunday after Pentecost.