Vol. 41 Nbr. 2, April - April 2014
> SIGN UP FREE
- Lutheran mission in the China area: giving and receiving.
- The quest for identity: evolutionary roots of consumerism and stewardship.
- Captivity, turning, and renewal: three liturgical readings of Romans 7:15-8:13.
- Restoration and celebration: a call for inclusion in Luke 15:1-10.
- The earth's ethos, logos, and pathos: an ecological reading of revelation.
- Deuteronomy. A Commentary.
- Introduction to Christian Liturgy.
- Theologians in Their Own Words.
- Kierkegaard: A Brief Overview of the Life and Writings of Soren Kierkegaard.
- A Journey of Grace: The Formation of a Leader and a Church.
- Changing Horizons: Explorations in Feminist Interpretation.
- Jews and Samaritans: The Origins and History of their Early Relations.
- Carl F. Schalk: A Life in Song.
- 'I can sometimes see whales ...'.
- Seventh Sunday after Easter--Seventh Sunday after Pentecost.