Vol. 41 Nbr. 1, February 2014
> SIGN UP FREE
- 'Your life is hidden with Christ in God' (Colossians 3:3): A Festschrift for Duane A. Priebe at eighty.
- A tribute to the Rev. Dr. Duane Priebe.
- The theology of the cross as Christian witness: a theological essay.
- A walk on the dark side: a Christian reflection on Kali.
- Sing to The Lord a New Song: theology as doxology.
- Science-technology dialogue and Tillich's second form of anxiety.
- Exodus 16 as an alternative social paradigm.
- 'As a bee gathers honey': the rule of faith in Luther's interpretation of the old testament.
- And all the tribes fear him.
- Law, righteousness, reason, will, and works: civil and theological uses.
- Duane Priebe tribute: at his eightieth birthday and for forty years teaching at Wartburg Theological Seminary.
- Comparative Religious Ethics: Everyday Decision for Our Everyday Lives.
- The Church: A Guide for the Perplexed.
- God is Beautiful.
- Grace at the Garbage Dump: Making Sense of Mission in the Twenty-First Century.
- Wide Welcome: How the Unsettling Presence of Newcomers Can Save the Church.
- An Introduction to German Pietism: Protestant Renewal at the Dawn of Modern Europe.
- Who Is the Church? An Ecclesiology for the Twenty-First Century.
- Two Kinds of Love: Martin Luther's Religious World.
- The Underground Church: Reclaiming the Subversive Way of Jesus.
- Feminist Biblical Interpretation. A Compendium of Critical Commentary on the Books of the Bible and Related Literature.
- The God of the Gospel: Robert Jenson's Trinitarian Theology.
- The Grace of Community.
- Fifth Sunday in Lent to Second Sunday of Easter.