Vol. 40 Nbr. 5, October 2013
> SIGN UP FREE
- 500th anniversary of the Reformation: insights in the modern age.
- Reforming formation: the practices of Protestantism in a secular age.
- Luther and his Jewish conversation partners: insights for thinking about conversion, baptism, and saving faith.
- American Appearances of Luther.
- From Luther to Bonhoeffer: a clear line.
- Introducing Romans: Critical Issues in Paul's Most Famous Letter.
- Missional Preaching: Engage, Embrace, Transition.
- Preaching from Home: The Stories of Seven Lutheran Hymn Writers.
- Great Prayers of the Old Testament.
- In Baptism in the Spirit: Luke-Acts and the Dunn Debate.
- James C. VanderKam's The Dead Sea Scrolls and the Bible.
- Mothers of Promise. Women in the Book of Genesis.
- Reading the New Testament for the First Time.
- The Handy Guide to New Testament Greek.
- Walking Where Jesus Walked: Worship in Fourth-Century Jerusalem.
- In and out of season.
- First Sunday of Advent to the Third Sunday after the Epiphany.