Vol. 40 Nbr. 4, August 2013
> SIGN UP FREE
- Revitalizing teaching and learning in the church.
- Good reading by the people of the book.
- Education for ministry: a model for adult formation.
- Reading the Bible with children and youth.
- Hospitality in the classroom.
- Teaching as vocation: autobiographical reflections.
- Commencement address Wartburg Theological Seminary, Dubuque, Iowa--May 19, 2013.
- Trauma and Transformation at Ground Zero: A Pastoral Theology.
- Worship as Repentance: Lutheran Liturgical Traditions and Catholic Consensus.
- Incarnational Humanism: A Philosophy of Culture for the Church in the World.
- The Letter to the Galatians.
- The Book of Judges.
- Jeremiah: Pain and Promise.
- Thinking About Christian Apologetics: What It Is and Why We Do It.
- The Unintended Reformation: How a Religious Revolution Secularized Society.
- Creator God Evolving World.
- Preaching helps!(Preaching Helps) (Column)
- Pentecost 20-Thanksgiving.