Vol. 40 Nbr. 2, April 2013
> SIGN UP FREE
- Global and interreligious perspectives on Christian mission.
- Expanding the scope of God's grace: Christian perspectives and values for interfaith relations.
- The cross as foundation for the ministry of reconciliation: ending violence in our endangered globe.
- Post-indoctrination: teaching Lutheran doctrine in a mission context.
- Truth in a pluralistic world: a dialogue with Lesslie Newbigin.
- The theological educator: an Indian perspective.
- From Windhoek to Wartburg: the vital role of the Lutheran church in Namibia's struggle for independence.
- Homily on the twentieth anniversary of Namibian independence.
- Dorothee Soelle, Mystic and Rebel: The Biography.
- Essential Lutheranism: Theological Perspectives on Christian Faith and Doctrine.
- Christian Music: A Global History.
- Transforming Vision: Exploration in Feminist The logy.
- Reclaiming Mission as Constructive Theology: Missional Church and World Christianity.
- The Bible and Ecology: Rediscovering the Community of Creation.
- Preaching God's Transforming Justice: A Lectionary Commentary, Year B.
- Prophetic Jesus, Prophetic Church: The Challenge of Luke-Acts to Contemporary Christians.
- The Four Gospels on Sunday: The New Testament and the Reform of Christian Worship.
- Dem Dry Bones.
- Turning our 'ifs' to 'whens'.
- Second Sunday after Pentecost--Tenth Sunday after Pentecost.