Vol. 40 Nbr. 1, February - February 2013
> SIGN UP FREE
- The quest for justice.
- The renewal of creation and the presence of Christ.
- Healing of the earth: a call to public witness.
- The nature and function of God as interpreted by the church in a world divided by poverty and plenty.
- Children of the liberation: reflections on ministry with children at risk.
- The Occupy [Wall Street] movement: theological impulses and liberation praxis.
- A Public Faith: How Followers of Christ Should Serve the Common Good.
- Transparencies of Eternity.
- Encountering the Jewish Future.
- Jesus and the God of Israel: God Crucified and Other Studies on the New Testament's Christology of Divine Identity.
- Lutheran Questions, Lutheran Answers: Exploring Christian Faith.
- Christ and Caesar: The Gospel and the Roman Empire in the Writings of Paul and Luke.
- Jesus: A Colloquium in the Holy Land (with James D. G. Dunn, Daniell. Harrington, Elizabeth A. Johnson, John P Meier and E. P Sanders).
- Baptism and the Lord's Supper.
- The Child in the Bible.
- The Cave and the Butterfly: An Intercultural Theory of Interpretation and Religion in the Public Sphere.
- Notice resurrection.
- Second Sunday of Easter April 7, 2013.
- Third Sunday of Easter April 14, 2013.
- Fourth Sunday of Easter April 21, 2013.
- Fifth Sunday of Easter April 28, 2013.
- Sixth Sunday of Easter May 5, 2013.
- Seventh Sunday of Easter May 12, 2013.
- Day of Pentecost May 19, 2013.
- The Holy Trinity May 26, 2013.