Vol. 39 Nbr. 4, August 2012
> SIGN UP FREE
- Back to God's future: essays in honor of Ted Peters.
- What's needed in theology? World-view construction, retrieval, or ...?
- Jesus' creation theology and multiethnic practice.
- Will God Save the World or Not? Prolepsis, open theism, and the world's future.
- The suffering reality of the oppressed in God--The World's Future and its implications for Dalit theology.
- Dialogue and hospitality.
- Hummingbirds Make Stars Possible: exploring and celebrating Ted's "retroactive ontology".
- Apples and the apocalypse.
- 40-Day Journey with Julian of Norwich.
- Between Relativism and Fundamentalism: Religious Resources for a Middle Position.
- Names, Not Just Numbers: Facing Global AIDS and World Hunger.
- Prelude to Practical Theology: Variations on Theory and Practice.
- Irenaeus: An Introduction.
- Mission after Christendom: Emergent Themes in Contemporary Mission.
- No Rising Tide: Theology, Economics and the Future.
- Briefly Noted.
- Head vs. heart, childhood vs. adult faith.
- Pentecost 19 (proper 22) October 7, 2012.
- Pentecost 20 (proper 23) October 14, 2012.
- Pentecost 21 (proper 24) October 21, 2012.
- Reformation October 28, 2012.
- All Saints November 4, 2012.
- Pentecost 24 (proper 27) November 11, 2012.
- Pentecost 25 (proper 28) November 18, 2012.
- Thanksgiving November 22, 2012.
- Reign of Christ (proper 29) November 25, 2012.