Vol. 39 Nbr. 3, June 2012
> SIGN UP FREE
- Augustana: a lively tradition.
- Augustana and Lutheran identity in America.
- Augustana and the Global Church.
- The making of a modern seminary: Augustana Seminary in the 1930s.
- What America wanted and Swedish American youth.
- Sun of Righteousness, Arise! God's Future for Humanity and the Earth.
- The Trouble with Resurrection: From Paul to the Fourth Gospel.
- Prelude to Practical Theology: Variations on Theory and Practice.
- Reviving Christian Humanism: The New Conversation on Spirituality, Theology, and Psychology.
- Jesus, Gnosis, and Dogma.
- Luther's Works 58: Sermons V.
- Constructing Irregular Theology: Bamboo and Minjung in East Asian Perspective.
- Never to Leave Us Alone: The Prayer Life of Martin Luther King Jr.
- Sacred Witness: Rape in the Hebrew Bible.
- Handbook of denominations in the United States.
- In Saint Peter: the underestimated apostle.
- Theological Anthropology: A Guide for the Perplexed.
- What nourishes you spiritually?