Vol. 36 Nbr. 6, December 2009
> SIGN UP FREE
- Discerning God's purposes: approaches to preaching and living Luke-Acts.
- Preparing to preach the parables in Luke.
- Accepting others: God's boundary crossing according to Isaiah and Luke-Acts.
- Luke as counter-narrative: the Gospel adds social vision and practice.
- Turning the world upside down--preaching Luke's story.
- At what elevation is Jesus' Sermon on the Mount?
- From honor challenge to false prophecy: rereading Jeremiah 28' s story of prophetic conflict in light of social-science models.
- A Commentary on the Apocalypse of John.
- The Music of Creation.
- Fortress Introduction to Salvation and the Cross.
- The Early Christians in Ephesus from Paul to Ignatius.
- Dinah's Lament. The Biblical Legacy of Sexual Violence in Christian Interpretation.
- Preaching sin and repentance.
- Fifth Sunday after the Epiphany February 7, 2010.
- Transfiguration of Our Lord February 14, 2010.
- Ash Wednesday February 17, 2010.
- First Sunday in Lent February 21, 2010.
- Second Sunday in Lent February 28, 2010.
- Third Sunday in Lent March 7, 2010.
- Fourth Sunday in Lent March 14, 2010.