Vol. 36 Nbr. 1, February 2009
> SIGN UP FREE
- Holistic health & healing: environmental racism & ecological justice.
- A philosophical meditation for Ash Wednesday.
- Fate and Word: the book of Esther as guidance to a canonical reading of Scripture.
- Divine action and divine purpose.
- The influence of the black church on black parenting.
- Preaching as participation: Dietrich Bonhoeffer's christology of preaching.
- A Broad Place: An Autobiography.
- Dimensions of Evil: Contemporary Perspectives.
- Feminist Theologies: Legacy And Prospect.
- Natural Law, Laws of Nature, Natural Rights: Continuity and Discontinuity in the History of Ideas.
- The Bone Gatherers: The Lost Worlds of Early Christian Women.
- Crisis in the Village: Restoring Hope in African American Communities.
- Luther For Armchair Theologians.
- Ancient Israel What Do We Know and How Do We Know It?
- Jerusalem's Temple Mount.
- Oxford Bible Atlas.
- Preaching Helps: Sunday of the Passion/Palm Sunday--Pentecost.