Nbr. 9, January 2010
> SIGN UP FREE
- Cinderella in America: A Book of Folk and Fairy Tales.
- Everyday Life in Central Asia: Past and Present.
- Imperial Masochism: British Fiction, Fantasy, and Social Class.
- In memoriam: Ezekiel Alembi (12.12.1960-17.01.2010).
- Mapping America: re-creating in the cartographic imagination.
- Putting words to work: the politics of labor's vernacular.
- Problematizing the vernacular.
- Audiences and vernacular rhetoric.
- Food in binary: identity and interaction in two German food blogs.
- UFO-abduction narratives and the technology of tradition.
- Sensationalist scholarship: a putative 'new' history of fairy tales.
- Contesting the spectacle: global lives as counterpublic in the context of celebrity activism.
- The global lives project: making new media matter in a global world.