Nbr. 4, January 2005
- Harry Potter's World: Multidisciplinary Critical Perspectives.
- Legend and Belief. Dialectics of a Folklore Genre.
- The Black Gentleman.
- The Practice of Cultural Analysis: Exposing Interdisciplinary Interpretation.
- Virtually Jewish: Reinventing Jewish Culture in Europe.
- An entangled object: the picture postcard as souvenir and collectible, exchange and ritual communication.
- The Arab ear and the American eye: a study of the role of the senses in culture.
- Remembering the Second World War, 1945-1965: narratives of victimhood and genocide.