Nbr. 3, January 2002
> SIGN UP FREE
- Forestillinger om "Den Andre"--Images of Otherness.
- Georges Bataille: A Critical Introduction.
- On Biocultural Diversity: Linking Language, Knowledge, and the Environment.
- On Holiday: A History of Vacationing.
- The Telling.
- When Law Goes Pop: The Vanishing Line between Law and Popular Culture.
- Catch me before I kill more: seriality as modern monstrosity.
- Covers, copies, and "colo[u]redness" (1) in postwar Cape Town.
- Scenes from the colonial catwalk: cultural appropriation, intellectual property rights, and fashion.
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder: comments on Cape Town covers, colonial catwalks, and getting caught.
- Copy wrong and copyright: serial psychos, coloured covers, and Maori Marks.