Nbr. 2, January - January 2001
> SIGN UP FREE
- Difficult Reputations: Collective Memories of the Evil, Inept, and Controversial.
- Folklore, Heritage Politics and Ethnic Diversity. A Festschrift for Barbro Klein.
- Imagenation. Popular Images of Genetics.
- La mort en direct. Les snuff movies [Death "Live." Snuff Movies].
- Sami Folkloristics.
- Spectacular Nature: Corporate Culture and the Sea World Experience.
- A socio-historical and contextual analysis of popular musical performance among the Swahili of Mombasa, Kenya.
- "Es sind Zween Weg": singing Amish children into the faith community (1).
- The Amazonian Ox Dance festival: an anthropological account (1).
- Symbols and images of "evil" in student protests in Sofia, 1997.
- "The Pleasures of the Ear: Toward an Ethnography of Listening".