Vol. 17 Nbr. 1, June 2019
> SIGN UP FREE
- Hittin'the Prayer Bones: Materiality of Spirit in the Pentecostal South.
- Making Intangible Heritage: El Condor Pasa and Other Stories from UNESCO.
- The Flight of the Condor: A Letter, a Song and the Story of Intangible Cultural Heritage.
- Between Intellectual and Cultural Property: Myths of Authorship and Common Heritage in the Protection of Traditional Cultural Expressions.
- Collective Creativity and Collective Ownership.
- The Butt of the Joke? Laughter and Potency in the Becoming of Good Soldiers.
- Some Remarks from a Folklorist and American Perspective.
- Communicative and Stylistic Utilization of New Yoruba Idioms among Students of Higher Institutions.