Vol. 16 Nbr. 1, June 2017
> SIGN UP FREE
- The Inheritance of the Digital: Ethnographic Approaches to Everyday Realities In, Of, and Through Digital Technologies.
- Locative Gaming, Folk Geographies, and the Experience of Cultural Heritage.
- Capturing the Slender Man: Online and Offline Vernacular Practice in the Digital Age.
- The Moroccan Diaspora in Istanbul: Experiencing Togetherness through Participatory Media.
- "Keep Smiling!": Time, Functionality and Intimacy in Spotify's Featured Playlists.
- The Dyophysite Nature of the Internet: Negotiating Authorities within Institutionalized Christianity.
- Traditional knowledge--New experts.
- Gun Nets: Why a Theory of Heterogeneous Volition Is Necessary in the Study of Digital Communication.
- Androids, cyborgs and connectivity.
- Grappling with digitality--some reflections.