Vol. 15 Nbr. 1, January - January 2016
> SIGN UP FREE
- Everyday practice and tradition: New directions for practice theory in ethnology and folkloristics.
- Toward a definition of folklore in practice.
- Practicing community: Outline of a praxeological approach to the feeling of we-ness.
- Digitizing cultural economies: 'Personalization' and U.S. quinceanera practice online.
- Hybrid tactics and locative legends: Re-reading de Certeau for the future of folkloristics.
- Repetition, improvisation, tradition: Deleuzean themes in the folk art of Bengal.
- The tactical trail: Sense of place and place of practice.
- Reasonable suspicion: Folklore, practice, and in the reproduction of institutions.
- "We have a situation here!": On enactment as a middle ground between practice and performance.
- Making experiences in the digital era.