Nbr. 14, January 2015
- Neoliberalism, Interrupted.
- Seeking the Promised Land: Mormons and American Politics.
- The Blind Man and the Loon: The Story of a Tale.
- The Undiscovered Country: Text, Translation, and Modernity in the Work of Yanagita Kunio.
- The tammorra displaced: music and body politics from churchyards to glocal arenas in the Neapolitan area.
- Self-representation and the construction of the Igbo world among Igbo students in a public university in Nigeria.
- The Afghan War (1979-1989) in the cultural memory of the Russians.