Nbr. 13, January - January 2014
- What's in a discipline?
- On anniversaries.
- When the folklorists won the battle but lost the war: the cumbersome (re-)birth of SIEF in 1964.
- Ethnology and anthropology in Europe: towards a trans-national discipline.
- The black box of everyday life: entanglements of stuff, affects, and activities.
- Feeling at home: the everyday life of a non-discipline, or how to celebrate daily routines of a society.
- Agonistic disciplines and existential anxieties: a reflective response.