Nbr. 11, January 2012
> SIGN UP FREE
- Cognitive Poetics and Cultural Memory: Russian Literary Mnemonics.
- Communities of Play: Emergent Cultures in Multiplayer Games and Virtual Worlds.
- Folklore and the Internet: Vernacular Expression in a Digital World.
- Japanese Demon Lore: Oni from Ancient Times to the Present.
- Jokes and Targets.
- Performance and Politics in Tanzania: The Nation on Stage.
- Recycling Indian Clothing: Global Contexts of Reuse and Value.
- Still, the Small Voice: Narrative, Personal Revelation, and the Mormon Folk Tradition.
- Thomas Kinkade: The Artist in the Mall.
- Ascetic hedonism: self and sexual conquest in the seduction community.
- If a text falls in the woods ...: intertextuality, environmental perception, and the non-authored text.
- Infected condoms and pin-pricked oranges: an ethnographic study of AIDS legends in two townships in Cape Town.
- The dynamics of a cultural struggle in academia: the case of new age music research.
- Sorting out donkey skin (ATU 510B): toward an integrative literal-symbolic analysis of fairy tales.
- Response to Kimberly Ball's UFO-abduction narratives and the technology of tradition.