Nbr. 10, January 2011
> SIGN UP FREE
- Branding Cities: Cosmopolitanism, Parochialism, and Social Change.
- Cultural Diversity in Russian Cities. The Urban Landscape in the Post-Soviet Era.
- Shtetl. XXI Cent. Fields studies, Collection of Articles, in Russian).
- Narrating the nation, narrating the city.
- One area, several cultural spaces: comparative analysis of stories as the bases of local identity.
- Understanding urban spaces: how speakers of Russian talk about Helsinki.
- Sentenced to commute: indigenous young women at a city university.
- Sacred and profane space in the modern Russian city: a choice of Russian Jews.
- Jewish culture and its heritage in Slovakia after 1989: urban sites of remembrance in Kosice and their meanings.
- There are no jews here: from a multiethnic to a monoethnic town of Burshtyn.
- Globalization in the life of small island towns: changes for better or worse? The case of the island of Kos (Greece).
- "Holiday of holidays" festival in Haifa: between hope and reality.