Nbr. 1, January 2000
> SIGN UP FREE
- Welcome to Cultural Analysis!
- Bengt Holbek and the study of meanings in fairy tales *.
- Dominant discourses of power relations and the Melanesian other: interpreting the eroticized, effeminizing gaze in National Geographic.
- The pleasures of the ear: toward an Ethnography of listening.
- "Young Ned of the Hill" and the reemergence of the Irish rapparee: a textual and intertextual analysis.
- After the ball is over: bringing Cinderella home.
- The Singer of Tales.
- The Cultural Life of Intellectual Properties: Authorship, Appropriation, and the Law.
- Kinderculture: The Corporate Construction of Childhood.
- Of Men and Monsters: Jeffrey Dahmer and the Construction of the Serial Killer.